A rural retreat
This charming, secluded cottage is hidden away at the end of a no-through lane within the beautiful garden of a 19th century converted church in the Vale of Pewsey, Wiltshire.
1 double bedroom * private garden * free WiFi
bath * shower * dishwasher * washing machine
walking distance to pub, cafes & local produce shop
This spacious secluded single-storey cottage is an ideal base for walking, exploring Wiltshire or simply relaxing. All Saints Cottage offers comfortable accommodation, with double height ceilings and French doors opening onto its own private garden, adjoining a bluebell wood.
There is so much to discover in the local area:
- Prehistoric sites: Silbury Hill, Avebury and Stonehenge
- Historic houses and areas of natural beauty: Wilton House, Heale House, Longleat House and Safari Park, the New Forest, Savernake Forest, Stourhead or the National Trust village of Lacock and the chalk white horses of Wiltshire
- A diverse variety of pubs, restaurants and cafes
- Cycling: the Sustrans National Cycle Route 4
- Nearby towns and cities include Marlborough, Devizes, Hungerford, Salisbury, Newbury, Bath and slightly further afield are Winchester and Oxford.